Tuesday, May 05, 2009

My new pursuit

Self realization and pursuit of nirvana is an endless journey. I embark on this journey and I hope to achieve some peace. I am increasingly curious about attachment to results and materialistic things.

I firmly believe that without reading books/ writing down such meandering thoughts, we get lost in them. I love books and they are the best companions on the path to knowing the world and ultimately your true self.

Knowing oneself in terms of the weaknesses and strengths and the tendencies is the first step towards enlightenment. Accepting the weaknesses is the first step towards improvement.

1 comment:

wisteria said...

Hi Friend,
I like you blog. I would like to share my link with you.
Are you eager to see the mysterious tree in India?
Please visit www.racerwitz.blogspot.com

Thanks & Regards
Wisteria