Wednesday, January 04, 2006

2006!


Happy New Year!

Every year on 31st Dec,I end up looking at my last year's resolutions in my journal.And almost everytime they are not successful.So this time around I didnt make any resolution so far..

I had this new year thougth scrapped in my scrapbook on orkut.com


"It is difficult not to believe that the next year will
be better than the old one! ... And this illusion is
not wrong. Future is always good, no matter what
happens. It will always give us what we need and what
we want in secret. It will always bless us with right
gifts. Thus in a deeper sense our belief in the New
Year cannot deceive us."

And as I lay awake on my bed on 1st I thought about the
secret of happiness...

The key to happiness is to let go and not hold back..To give and
not to expect..The more u try to pursue it..the more u lose it..
One doesnt need any reason to be happy..U can be happy here and now..
Its really a state of mind.

I pray for two things to have in life - health and peace...God usually
gives us the rest as we deserve..

8 comments:

codeextracts said...

Happy New Year!

Have a sparkling year ahead.

Wow nue! So nice thoughts near the end of this post. So sensible. :)

Abhi said...

hey wishin u a great 2006 !! founf ur blog thru the comment u put on mine n i havta ask u this - ive seen the girl on the left in the titanic pic somewhere .NSIT ?

Abhi said...

Now that is great.Me frm NSIT.COE.2004 Batch.The phrase is coincidence , pure coincidence.

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

I pray for two things to have in life - health and peace...God usually
gives us the rest as we deserve..

I pray the same for you Neha...

Happy & Prosperous New Year to you too.

Ohhh..hooo...so you on orkut too ;)

Art said...

Happy New Year :)

Suds said...

Hey Neha Happy new year. Hope you have good health and Peace of mind in 2006... Enjoy...

makuchaku said...

How i started my new year...
http://www.makuchaku.info/blog/the-perfect-starting-of-a-new-year

Oh, not to forget those resolutions!
http://www.makuchaku.info/blog/resolutions-2006

& that perfect wish...
http://www.makuchaku.info/blog/happy-new-year-2006

Soumya said...

these two things make world complete...
though its late but still...
happy new year...